Bill has been serving as a pastor, counselor and marriage officiant for the past thirty-eight years. This allows him to bring a wealth of experience to your wedding and marriage.
Joyce has been assisting Bill for years with weddings and has recently been ordained by her church and is now also able to officiate weddings. Both Bill and Joyce are certified to officiate weddings in Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia and Washington DC.
As officiants, our jobs are to listen to your hearts and help you design a ceremony that really fits your personalities.
As your Marriage Preparation Coaches, we will help you plan not just for the wedding, but for the bigger goal, a successful marriage.
Please look around this web-site to learn of all we can do to help you have not just a great wedding ceremony, but a happy and rewarding marriage.
What your officiant will provide:
- A free initial meeting to become acquainted and decide if you would like to book our services.
- An e-book of materials of ceremony ideas for readings, vows, exchange of rings, and rituals.
- Instructions and coaching in how to write your own vows if you should choose.
- A planning meeting to plan the ceremony one month before the wedding.
- Phone calls and e-mails to answer questions or solve problems.
- Personalized ceremony that will tell your story.
- Attendance and coordination at the rehearsal if desired.
- On the wedding day, coordination with the other vendors related to the ceremony.
- Marriage license submission to the appropriate courthouse.
- Flat rate fees. No hidden costs.